Monday, May 4, 2009

Matthew 4:4 - Spiritual Food

Mattew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Man is a physical and spiritual being. The physical being requires sustinance, or as you call it, food. So does the spiritual side! How do you feed the spiritual side of God? With the Words from His Mouth! Study the Bible and you will never go hungry.

I never realized how important that is until now. It is not easy to live your life with one part of you dying due to lack of nutrition!

Ever since I started this blog, I have been feeling so much better. The days that I miss studying the Bible are my worse days.

God makes good points, worth listening too! He knows how much I hate wasting my time doing trivial stuff that results in no end product.

Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment