Friday, June 19, 2009

Sarcasm, a violent thing.

The Lord told me to look up what the word "sarcasm" means and this is what I found.

Main Entry:
sar·casm
Pronunciation:
\ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
French or Late
Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from
sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh;
probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cut
Date:
1550
1: a sharp and
often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain2 a: a mode of
satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic
language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language
of sarcasm
synonyms see wit

Whenever your sarcastic, this is what you do to someone. You cut, you tear, you cause pain. Now that my butt is thoroughly whooped, Daddy I am sorry!

Because He loves me, He corrects me.

No comments:

Post a Comment