Saturday, September 26, 2009

If they will turn to me...

Yesterday, while in the Day's of Awe service at church, I had this vision of a cathedral, it was the most beautiful, it put all the ones that Michaelangelo has painted to shame. The roof was a night sky, and in the center stood this beautiful sight. A podium, with four angels side to side, each holding a golden sickle, and they were wrapped with a golden chain. Then I walked up to them, and at the sound of a trumpet blast the golden chains fell, and each one stepped down from the podium. They all turned and walked for the doors. When the doors opened I saw the Earth. They flew down into this field of wheat, each at one corner. Then they began to harvest, but I noticed the seperated the golden wheat from the wheat that was gray and dead. They left those on the ground, and returned to the great cathedral. The doors opened and they threw the wheat inside, but when the wheat touched the ground, it turned into a person. They began walking towards the back, where another door was that lead to a bridge that lead to another room. The angels kept repeating this over and over and over until harvest time was over with and done. They stepped in, the doors slammed shut, and I headed towards the other doors in the back. Then I crossed the bridge, and inside was a grand banquet hall where a table was set and everyone was finding their seats, but all stood and waited until the Lord himself came and sat down. Then the rest of us sat down.

The Lord told me that the angels were meant for judgement. He said He was seperating the "wheat from the tare". The fake Christians and the real believers are going to be seperated this year.

The Lord took me to the following passage JEREMIAH 4 this morning. He talks in the beginning about giving the people a chance to turn to him, and then goes on describing what their punishment will be.


Jeremiah 4
1 "If you will return, O Israel,
return to me,"
declares the LORD.
"If you put your detestable idols out of my sight
and no longer go astray,

2 and if in a truthful, just and righteous way
you swear, 'As surely as the LORD lives,'
then the nations will be blessed by him
and in him they will glory."

3 This is what the LORD says to the men of Judah and to Jerusalem:
"Break up your unplowed ground
and do not sow among thorns.

4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD,
circumcise your hearts,
you men of Judah and people of Jerusalem,
or my wrath will break out and burn like fire
because of the evil you have done—
burn with no one to quench it.

The Lord is giving us a chance to turn back to him, consecrate ourselves, and be with Him.

This just put me in awe of my magnificent King.

No comments:

Post a Comment