Sunday, March 21, 2010

Isaiah 29:13,14 - Religion / Relationship

13 The Lord says:
"These people come near to me with their mouth
and honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me
is made up only of rules taught by men.


There are people who worship the Lord with their mouth but inside they are a completely different person. They worship with the rules taught to them by mankind. It's obvious the Lord does not like this. It is fake!

14 Therefore once more I will astound these people
with wonder upon wonder;
the wisdom of the wise will perish,
the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."


Those who taught the rules of men and how to worship God without wisdom will be flabberghasted when God shows up.

In other words, those who think they know better than God will be shown who's God.

No comments:

Post a Comment