Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not A Child Anymore - Hebrews 1

Jeremiah 1:7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD.

The other day I remember having this dream, in which I was a child. I was dressed in this pink tutu with little pink agnel wings and a tiara. I was carrying my pink book bag with me, it was full of all my favorite things like my crochet hooks. I was in this strange place, and all of a sudden I started to pack my book bag, then I flew up and hid inside a part of the building I was in. This cop dressed in a black outfit walked by.

Now I understand this dream after reading what Jeremiah was afraid of. He was afraid of people seeing him as a child and rejecting him. In all reality, if you honor God by doing what He says to do, then He will by all means protect you from whatever is coming against you.

So, if you have troubles, do what God says, then He will protect you. If He said He would do it for Jeremiah, then He would do the same for you. Oh and you don't have to be a prophet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment