Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Same Old Crap - Acts 2:20-28

When you feel like jumping off a bridge or doing something else, just remember God is your comforter. Seek Him instead of throwing your life away. I've had to do this many times.

David talked about always seeing the Lord before him and not being shaken. I wondered how he always did this, considering the trials he went through. Then the Lord reminded me of how David das a worshiper and that he let God take care of everything else. He could have taken offense and rejection in when his family left him in the field while the prophet was visiting, but he didnt.

Guess I gotta remember who's at my side and in front of me.


Acts 2:25 "David said about him:
' 'I saw the Lord always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
26Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will live in hope,
27because you will not abandon me to the grave,
nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
28You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence.'[c]"

No comments:

Post a Comment