Monday, October 4, 2010

Like Lightning - Luke 10

Luke 10:18He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

Jesus saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven and has given us the authority to overcome all the power of the enemy. Jesus said "Nothing will harm you."

Then my question is, why aren't you using your authority and why are you letting yourself be harmed? Jesus is not liar.

The key to using your authority, is knowing everything about it, it's details, and being able to effectively use it.

This is hitting home, because I have been letting myself become harmed mentally when I take offense or just let myself become depressed insead of fighting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment