Friday, January 14, 2011

The Blood of Sinners - Ezekiel 3

Ezekiel 316 At the end of seven days the word of the LORD came to me: 17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 18 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for[b] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.
The price you pay for not opening your mouth and telling someone what they are doing is wrong, is being held accountable for their life.  Wow.  This brings great comfort to someone like me.  The Lord uses me prophetically alot, and sometimes people don't have the greatest reaction, they reject me or whatever.  It's nice to know that I will NOT be held accountable for them.

So, if the Lord tells you to say something to someone, you best do it, because He will hold you accountable for their blood if you DON'T say anything.  Forget about being rejected, or fear of being beat up or whatever.  You are the righteousness of Jesus Christ and it is your words that will save someone from the lake of fire.   Those words you speak of salvation, aren't empty, they have power, they are Jesus Himself.  Jesus is the word, he's the word made into flesh, he's logos and rema.  So when you speak words to someone that protects them from themselves or someone else, then you are giving them a chance to be saved.

If you don't out of fear of what they say, then you don't love God.  You will be held accountable for their sins. 

Are they worth being judged over? No.  Open your mouth and say what you must say without fear. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment