Friday, January 28, 2011

Get the Hell Out - A lesson through a dream. - John 3

So I had this dream, and it wasn't all that great.  In it I was at my grandparents house and there were these women going through and tearing apart all the keepsakes (like important documents).  I grabbed one and tried to pull her up by her hair.  She was wearing a wig!  Then I grabbed her real hair and began to smash her head into the wall.  After that someone else began complaining about having to clean a flooded utility room, which angered me, and I began screaming at her "Get the hell out!"  She took the reclining chair and left.  My sister was there, but she as usual was in the bedroom.  My grandpa was there watching t.v. and completly oblivious to what was going on.  It's like I was the ONLY person who cared about the things that were being destroyed.  The whole dream I could hear this worship song being sung.  It's like it was keeping my sanity from being lost.  After I shut the door, I turned around and began crying.

When I woke up I felt a little shook up.  It's like I had lived those horrible moments over again.  The ones I had growing up.  Then Jesus said to me, "I am trying to remind you of what you'd be going back to if you left me."  I was a little confused.  Then He said, "I want you to get the hell out!"

Ok!?  That is when I was reminded of the previous lessong the Lord had taught me on man already being condemn because they don't belive in Jesus.
John 318 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
So those who don't believe in Jesus (even before death) are condemn people.  Your living in hell on Earth.  So, it made sense when Jesus said, "Get the hell out."  In other words, it is time to let go of what is hell in my life.  Mainly memories that make me unhappy. 

It's better to forgive than to become bitter and eventually sick from my sin.  He wants my hell gone, so I can be in heaven, even before I leave this earth.

And that is what Jesus wants for His people. Heaven on Earth, and you can have it, and everything associated with it (health and prosperity).  You just have to do this.

GET THE HELL OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment