Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Forgiveness - 1 John

1 John 1
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Those who claim to not sin, are the biggest sinners and call God a liar. If we ask God to forgive us of sins, He will make us pure and righteous. These are things that I had to deal with yesterday.

I was agry at someone, frustrated, and depressed. So I decided to skip spending time with the Lord. Big mistake. I got to the point where I felt like I did two years ago.

And it was all my fault. Because I was to stubborn to forive until someone reminded me to get rid of the crap in my life and move on.

You know, when I forgave and spoke blessings over those who hurt me, I slept so good!  Being able to forgive is not only essential for your spirit, but for your body.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment