1 John 4Since God dwells within us when we are walking in love. Then I began thinking how he would act when inside of us.
11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.
- Jehovah Rophe "The Lord Who Heals" (Jeremiah 30:17) - Face it, God dosn't stand to see anything broken, so you bet your money He will fix the broken things.
- Jehovah Jireh "The Lord will Provide" (Gen. 22:14) - He will provide everything needed to repair all destroyed parts of your life.
- Jehovah-M'Kaddesh "The Lord Who Sactifies" (Leviticus 20:7-8) - This function of God will make you set aside for the purposes of God, and no other god. In other words, God kicks the devil out.
- Jehovah Shalom "The Lord Our Peace" (Judges 6:24) - Gives you peace through all these renovations of your life.
- Magen "Shield" (Psalm 3:3) - For those times that a thief is trying to break into your home (life).
- Immanuel "God With Us" (Isaiah 7:14) - Because He loves us, He dosn't sit on some throne high in the heavens with a thunderbolt, ready to strike us. He dwells with us, and takes care of us like a good God does.
- Father "Parent" (2 Sam. 7:14-15) - He takes care of us, feeds us, protects us, provides. Sounds like a Dad to me.
- El Shaddai "God All Sufficient" (Gen 31:29) - When you have Him, you will never need any other. Again.
Amen and Hallelujah.