Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vision of the New Jerusalem - Revelation 3:12

Revelation 3:12
12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

One day after being in worship, the Lord Jesus began showing me a place that was more gorgeous than any other place on Earth.  It was clean, pollution free, free of perverted places.  It was everything you could ever hope for in a place that you would want to call home.  He said to me that it was "The new Jerusalem".   I admit, God has shown me this place before, but I NEVER saw it in the detail I saw it now.  My eyes saw all the details, all the craftsmenship that went into the city.

We have this religious view that the streets of heaven are paved with Gold, but in the streets of Jerusalem, are giantic diamonds and stones that I've never seen before.  The diamonds, rubies, and stones were also placed with this cream colored marble stone that had a sparkle to it.  The buildings were made of the same kind of stone and some were square, some were round, some were both. 

This looked like a place where you could spend the rest of your days and never have to worry about anything.  The only thing missing from the city is the people, because it  isn't our time yet; however, the fact that the city looked completed amazed me!

Jesus took me to a place, he called it a memorial.   I went through this black iron gate, which lead into a garden that had a hole in the ground that was covered in glass.  There were benches that you could sit on around the hole in the ground.  Underneath the glass that was covering the hole in the ground was a giant stone.  I asked Jesus what that was and he told me it was the stone that covered the grave he was in for three days!  At the edge of the stone on the far side of the hole was a stone cross that had nothing hanging from it.  Jesus told me, "This cross is in rememberance of what I did, and notice that it is empty, and I am no longer hanging on it." 

We left that place and then started walking towards a gate, at which point he asked me "Is there anything else you want to see?"  I asked him to show me where the kids are!  I want to adopt a bunch of kids when I get to heaven.  There are many who are without parents because they aren't believers and some never made it to heaven.

Jesus showed me two children, being held by a man that looked awfully familiar, but I can't tell you who they were, because that is personal and I know some people aren't ready to hear it.  However, I had a talk with that man, who told me it was time to let go of him and move on, because I no longer needed him. 

That day, I felt a release I've never had before, and I was able to let go of someone I had secret resent for, simply because they are dead.

Then I left, and just had to sit back and take it all in before I sat down and wrote about it.  Oh and I was just thinking how everyone begs to see parts of heaven, but I hardly ever saw anything, yet Jesus is willingly showing me Jerusalem. 

It's so He can get the people excited for whats to come for those who are believers in Jesus.  This place far excedes anyones expectations and writings on it. 

Get yourself ready and don't miss out!

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment