Monday, July 4, 2011

These Things We Will Do! AND GREATER! - John 14

God really has been speaking to me about taking on the mentality of Jesus Christ. In other words, begin thinking as he would have thought. "What would Jesus Do!" Don't take that phrase so lightly anymore! Most people don't realize what Jesus would have done and some aren't brave enough to do what He would have really done.

John 14
12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

I was really thinking about this on Sunday and thought how great it would be to figure out what Jesus was referring to when He said "and greater works". Do you realize that Jesus raised the dead, walked on water, multiplied food, and came back from death itself?

So can you imagine what the "and greater works" is going to be like!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment